Facelift Munster and Hobart
Dr. Frank offers facelift to Hobart and Munster-area patients as a way of significantly reducing signs of aging.*
A board-certified surgeon with years of experience in plastic surgery procedures, Dr. Frank prioritizes patient safety and comfort, high-quality care, and natural-looking, youthful results. His procedure addresses jowling; laxity in the neck, lower, and upper face; and other concerns.
Dr. Frank’s Approach to Facelift
In the initial consultation with Dr. Frank, patients share the features that they would like to improve in their face and neck. In some cases, facelift is an ideal solution for these issues. In other cases, Dr. Frank may recommend an alternative procedure. Typically:
- Facelift works well for patients with heavy wrinkles, jowling, and excess skin, which is causing their facial features to shift downward.
- Patients with less prominent concerns are often candidates for less invasive procedures such as ThermiTight, ThermiSmooth, Botox or fillers.
- Some patients may benefit from a neck lift and chin implant in addition to a facelift.
At the end of the consultation, Dr. Frank provides Hobart and Munster facelift patients with a complete price quote. While many surgeons only share the cost of surgery—excluding facility costs and anesthesia—our practice wants those in our care to make a fully informed decision.
In a second visit, patients have a careful discussion of their health history and examination to insure they are heathy enough to have surgery. Smoking, for example, is a contraindication for a facelift procedure. They also complete consent forms, ask any further questions they have, and schedule their surgery.
About the Procedure
Dr. Frank conducts facelift in JCAHO-accredited facilities near Munster and Hobart. Patients receive general anesthesia so that they remain comfortable throughout surgery.*
In the procedure:
- Dr. Frank typically uses a SMAS lift. Rather than adjusting just the facial skin, he lifts the support structures of the face. This helps patients resist the effects of aging and gravity. It also puts less strain on the upper level of skin, keeping the facelift natural-looking.*
- Neck lift incisions usually take place around the ear, where scars will be mostly hidden.*
- Dr. Frank may also liposuction and adjust areas of fat, tighten muscles, and reduce excess skin to achieve the desired result. ThermiTight may also be an option in treating a lax neck.
Recovery from Facelift
Facelift patients usually do not experience a lot of discomfort.* They should expect to have a drain for a week as they heal, after which time they can return to work.* Swelling and bruising goes away within about four weeks.*
Dr. Frank’s facelift often restores ten years of youthfulness to a patient’s appearance.* They will continue to age in appearance gradually as before, but they can enjoy natural-looking rejuvenation during that time.*
Renew your appearance. Hobart and Munster patients can learn more about facelift surgery in an initial consultation with Dr. Frank by calling our office at (219) 513-2015.