As an added precaution in response to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak, our team at Robert Frank, MD Plastic Surgery is now offering virtual consultations available to limit exposure.
As our communities continue to feel the impact of the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19), Robert Frank, MD Plastic Surgery is taking steps to ensure that the health and safety of patients and staff are a top priority. In order to support the efforts of social distancing, we are limiting our office hours from 9am-2pm for the immediate future. to do our part in minimizing the spread of this virus. During this time, we will be offering virtual consultations so that our patients are able to receive the support they need through the comfort and safety of their own home. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation throughout this time.
How to protect yourself and your family:
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds, or use hand sanitizer with a 60% or higher alcohol base when unable to wash with soap and water
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick just as you would during cold and flu season
• Stay home from work and self-quarantine if you are feeling sick
• Cough and sneeze into tissues or your elbow
• Clean and disinfect household surfaces frequently
• Avoid unnecessary travel and social engagements
Thank you again for your patience during this time, we look forward to seeing you again soon.